Are you sure you want to delete your account?
You have indicated you do not agree to our terms of use, do you wish to delete your account?
Why not sign up?

You will also be registered for the agent to contact you via other means you provide, with information relevant to your property search.

There was an error creating your account, please try again. If the problem persists, please contact us and we will investigate.
Password does not match

How would you like to be contacted?

inside index.cshtml


Let your property through Kurt Fuller

From first time landlords, to seasoned investors, Kurt Fuller provides the complete lettings experience. Our marketing strategy and bespoke packages allow us to make sure that we find the perfect tenants for you. We are here from the start to the finish of the lettings process and will ensure that your property is managed professionally and maintained to a high standard throughout the tenancy. Additionally, whether you’re short on time, or living abroad, our managed service is there to guarantee peace of mind all year round.

We offer a free, no obligation valuation of your property, please contact us.


Please see below for some helpful tips:

What should I do before I let my property?
Prior to advertising your property you must ensure you are allowed to rent your property.  You must have permission from any joint owner, mortgage or Head Landlord.  You should also inform your insurers.

Is my property safe?

As a landlord you have a duty of care to ensure the property is safe for the tenants to occupy for the duration of the tenancy.  Failure to do so can result in fines or a possible prison term. The government introduced new legislation recently, it is now a legal requirement for a landlord to have a working smoke alarm on every residential floor. If there is a solid fuel burner you must also have a carbon monoxide alarm.  If there is gas in the property, it is a legal requirement to have a Gas Safety Certificate carried out annually and a copy provided to the tenants and agent.  Any furniture in the property must have a fire regulation label attached to it.  All electrical equipment must be compliant with the Electrical Equipment (Safety) Regulations 1994.

Who holds the Tenants security deposit?
Legally, the deposit must be registered with one of the government approved deposit schemes.  Failure to do so can result in the landlord paying compensation to the tenant in addition to the deposit amount.  If you wish for the deposit amount to be transferred to you, you will need to register with one of the schemes (Tenancy Deposit Scheme, Deposit Protection Service and My Deposits).  You will need to provide us with the scheme name and your membership number.  Alternatively, you can do this on your behalf.

What references will be provided for the prospective tenants?
We will use a third party reference company who will obtain the tenants references direct from their nominated referees.  These will include their current and previous landlords (if applicable).  The company will verify their employment status and salary with their employer.  They will also carry out credit checks and right to rent in the UK.

Who is responsible for repairs?
As the landlord you will be responsible to maintain the structure of the property.  You will need to deal with any problems regarding the boiler, heating, hot water.  You will be required replace or repair any appliance you have provided in the event it were to breakdown due to wear and tear.  The tenant will be responsible for maintaining the property in a 'tenant like manner' for example replacing light bulbs.


Sorry, there are some issues with this part of the form.